A highlight of every Enterprise UX conference is the amazing storytelling session that concludes the first day of the main program. These five-minute rants, raves, and ideas—expertly selected and curated by Dan Willis—bring an intense day to a raucous end. Just check out past years’ stories and you’ll see what we mean.
This June, we’ll have seven storytellers ready to go, with a few (hundred) beers thrown in for good measure:
- Amanda Miklik (Digital Service Expert, United States Digital Service): Enterprise Content Strategy is a Thing
- Jana Sedivy (Principal, Authentic Insight): A Story about Stories
- Carla Pileggi (UX Architect, Design System Lead, Pitney Bowes): A Sympathy Card for a Front-End Developer
- Ramya Mahalingam (UX Architect, Cardinal Solutions): The Road to Being a Bridge Is Not at all Paved
- Audrey Crane (Partner, DesignMap): Thoughts on Vulnerability
- Lada Gorlenko (Director of Research, Smartsheet): Make My Day
- and a horror story from Adam Polansky (XD Strategist, Bottle Rocket Studios)
Many thanks to our storytellers, to Dan, and to everyone who pitched us their story!